The Essential Kit gives you everything you need to convert and run your little Honda generator on a standard 20/30lb propane tank.
The Pro Kit gives you an additional hose and bracket that allows you to run your Honda generator on natural gas or directly to your RV’s quick connect port.
Pro Kit Optional Accessories:
RV Quick Connect Adapter:
This little guy upgrades the small ¼” quick connect on your RV to a 3/8” quick connect to be used with your Hutch Mountain conversion.
Natural Gas Valve + Quick Connect:
Hand this valve + quick connect to your plumber to be installed on your home’s natural gas supply.
Bad Gas Ethanol Gum Carb Eliminator Switch included!
Discount for 2 kits. $45 off! :)
(Old video above). Eu2000i kit has been upgraded to newer components as seen in video below.
Haven't purchased your generator yet? Click here to visit our preferred Honda dealer $20 Shipping & NO TAX! :)
* Endless shelf-life with clean propane or natural gas fuel
* No clogged carburetors! :)
* Use your RV's quick connect with available RV hose
* Looks OEM & easy to install kit (45 minute)
* Reliable power when you need it most!
Things to know...
Though this kit is similar, it is made specifically for the 2000 watt Honda. If you have a Honda 2200, purchase the specific 2200 kit. (also fits Eu2000i Companion Model, EB2000i & EU20i)
* Same kit we engineered & use.
* Easy to follow instructions with pictures
* 1 hour or less average install time
* Piece of mind knowing you will have power when you need it most.
* Spend time enjoying your camping trip rather than cleaning your carburetor
If you can use a drill & screwdriver this will be an easy install. Detailed pictures & instruction will have you up & running in no time. We provide you with EVERYTHING needed to convert your gen without the need of supplement hose kits or trips to the hardware store.
Tools, generator or propane tank not included.
Though emissions are cleaner when using propane, per regulatory definition using this cleaner operating system is not EPA or CARB certified. Follow all regulatory guidelines in your jurisdiction.